QR codes are quickly becoming a staple business tool for restaurants and organisations across the world. Whether you’re looking to produce table trackers for restaurant menu ordering functions, or to assist with Coronavirus specific application for check-in and contact tracing, Sun Industries can direct you towards the most suitable solution.
QR Codes - Here to Stay
QR codes were invented by a Japanese engineer in 1994 who created them for tracking inventory of car parts, and they have been used for multiple marketing and advertising purposes since then. The onset of Coronavirus saw them become a staple in businesses and restaurants and experts believe they are here to stay.
QR Codes can be incorporated into table number decals, nameplates and badges through digitally printing or laser etching permanent markings onto the substrate being used. Also ideal for asset management and compliance, this specific type of variable data can also be used for custom branding of your clients unique requirements.
- Specific hospitality applications for table trackers.
- Customise production runs to specific client requirements.
- Unlimited artwork and colours at little to no extra cost.
- Suitable for metal, polyester/polycarbonate and vinyl applications.
- Able to used in all environments from harsh outdoor to economical indoor/short term.
“Restaurants have replaced physical menus with QR codes, a change that many in the industry believe is likely permanent.” – Source: CNBC.com