The following section provides a ready reference for technical data that can assist in the specification process. In any application there are many options that can affect the durability and cost of the final product.
Contact our technical sales support team to receive expert advice on the best options for your products.
To get it done right on the first proof
We work natively on apple Mac using Illustrator, We accept files in the following formats.
- Adobe Illustrator (Most Preferred)
When exporting or saving, select all text, convert to outlines/paths and save as .ai or .pdf
- Adobe Photoshop (Least Preferred)
Save as CMYK or Greyscale Tiff Macintosh Format, no LZW compression
Select all text and convert to curves. Save as a .cdr, .au, .pdf or .eps
- Clearly dimension outside shape, any cutouts and windows, and state whether any selective areas need to be glossy or matt, or have a rear adhesive.
- Advise on any critical colour matching.
- Provide PMS colours where possible. CMYK values, RGB ranges and screen shots can all have variations in finished colours depending on equipment used.
- Physical samples can be used if an an exact colour match to existing work is required.
- Any unique fonts should be included with art files.
To avoid any alterations costs, please ensure all source artwork, including any mechanical drawings, fonts, colours and images are correct and supplied together at the initial quoting stage to allow us to accurately reproduce your job at the first proofing stage.